NetSuite Accounting Manager- 130K USD- Walpole, MA
Looking to work at an innovative ecommerce company dedicated to success with a global reach? Company currently seeking a highly detailed and organized NetSuite Accounting Manager who can perform core accounting functions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Report to the Corporate Controller while simultaneously managing the accounting staff
* Collaborate with external audit team to prepare auditing materials for financial statements
* Supervise development and compliance of proper accounting policies and procedures
* Utilize NetSuite expertise to support, maintain and improve ERP system guidelines
* Help to drive business forward by assisting in budgeting, forecasting and resource planning
* Monitor KPIs
* NetSuite Experience is required
* Over 5 Years of public and private accounting experience(public preferred)
* International Accounting, Foreign Currency and Consolidation Experience
* Utilize leadership skills to thrive in a fast paced environment
* Strong software experience including: Microsoft Excel and ERP Systems(NetSuite)
* Robust accounting Skills, knowledge of: US GAAP, Inventory Management with a basic understanding of IFRS
* Experience in an inventory-based consumer products company; understanding of COGS, GR/IR
* Bachelor of Science in Accounting and/or Master of Science in Accounting(CPA a plus)
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity contact me via:
Phone: 347-391-1123 or Email: email@example.com
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.