100% Remote NetSuite ERP Developer
for Gaming Brand Parent Company in Washington-Metro Area
$90-$120K + Standard Benefits
I am working with a DMV-based client who is looking for a NetSuite ERP Developer. This NetSuite client is in the consumer goods industry with multiple brands of sports and recreation equipment.
You will perform a vital role in improving our client's ERP, NetSuite. As their ERP Developer, you will oversee the creation, maintenance, and optimization of dashboards in NetSuite should be a pro with saved searches and be a whiz at creating custom reports. Candidates should have extensive experience supporting third-party integration tools and be comfortable with extensive custom scripting using Suite Script 2.0.
Role & Responsibilities
* Support and manage existing instance and configuration of NetSuite ERP.
* Provide support for ERP customization and testing of NetSuite integration tools.
* Collaborate with senior leadership to identify, evaluate, and recommend key NetSuite configurations and customization to support and improve financial business system needs.
* Work with CEO/President on optimization projects and organizational WebDev/API integration support.
* Refine and support complex business processes in a Consumer Goods Manufacturing Operation
* Troubleshoot application and script issues and manage these to resolution
* You will be responsible for creating custom documents and integrating them digitally in NetSuite.
* Support any special projects or additional assignments as directed by President
Skills & Qualifications
Please note robust experience implementing solutions in ERP applications, application extensions, workflows, and SuiteScript for NetSuite are a must for this position
* NetSuite ERP, Administration experience; certifications ideal but not required
* Extensive scripting experience with SuiteScript 2.0/1.0 (+1K lines)
* Experience with WMS or Warehouse, Operations/Logistics setting is a HUGE plus
* Experience working with a range of Suite Cloud technologies Experience in designing and configuring integrations using middleware cloud-based technologies
* Experience in SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, SuiteScript, Suite Cloud Development Framework
* Experience implementing NetSuite add-ons to integrate additional functionality
* Strong technical background and hands-on experience customizing NetSuite and integrating it with other business systems
* Bachelor's Degree in a related field from an accredited four-year college or university
* 100% remote (Candidates must be based within the United States; headquarters operates on Eastern Standard Time)
* Competitive salary with a benefits package including vacation time and retirement
COVID-19 Business Operations:
* Remote at this time (if local)
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to expand your NetSuite career further, then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to S.Roberts1@AndersonFrank.com and call 347-783-6563.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.