NetSuite Administrator - Toronto, ON, $130,000-150,000 CAD base
A growing international software company in Toronto is looking for an Administrator to oversee their NetSuite system. The company has won several awards in the past year including the Canadian 2020 Best Workplace award. Our client is looking for an experienced NetSuite administrator that is comfortable with the ins and outs of the system.
Role & Responsibilities
* Act as the lead & Subject Matter Expert for NetSuite support, administration, and improvements - across all functional and technical areas
* Lead NetSuite integrations, module implementations, and testing
* Lead and support data import processes and migration
* Responsible for maintaining & building new integrations while assuring data integrity between various platforms & systems
* Maintain and manage NetSuite Advanced Revenue Management module
Maintain and optimize NetSuite application, regular performance checks using APM
Skills & Qualification
* Bachelor's degree or college diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent experience
* · 5 years experience in NetSuite as an Administrator
* · NetSuite Administration Certification is mandatory
* · Experience in managing Salesforce to NetSuite integration
* · Experience managing Jitterbit integration is strongly desired
* · Well versed in SuiteScript 2.0
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Location APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Matthew Erhard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 347-783-6942
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.