Anderson Frank has partnered with a rapidly growing company in the Allentown, PA Area looking for a motivated Finance professional to be a main contributor in their finance team as they continue to scale. In this role, you'll join a team of data-driven Analysts to build out their finance function and identify new opportunities for acquisition.
Role & Responsibilities
* Collaborating with business partners and inputting forecasting reports
* Quarterly and Monthly closing of reports
* Develop budget sheets and inputting plans into system
* Assisting with ad hoc special projects
* Ability to communicate effectively with investors & higher ups
* Analyze and advise on potential merger and acquisition opportunities
Skills & Qualifications
* NetSuite ERP experience (required)
* Budgeting and Forecasting
* Data Analysis
* Financial planning and reporting
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* Flexible PTO
* Work Computer
Anderson Frank International is the global leader for NetSuite recruitment, advertising more NetSuite jobs than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market, some of the opportunities, and NetSuite jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 347-783-6741. Please see www.andersonfrank.com for more fantastic NetSuite opportunities!