Staff Accountant - NetSuite - Atlanta GA - FT -65k
Staff Accountant- NetSuite - Atlanta GA - FT -65k
Are you interested in working with a growing manufacturing and retail company with a great work culture? We are seeking a dedicated, creative, and task-oriented Staff Accountant for Immediate hire!
This company specializes in the design and wholesale of eyewear, sunglasses, readers, and cases. As an independent, family-owned American company, This company has been committed to supporting Independent Eye Care Professionals and Specialty Retailers for over 40 years.
How you'll make an impact & what you'll do:
The Staff Accountant will work in a team environment. This position will assist in all areas of accounting from accounts receivable collection to audit reconciliation. The position requires a person who enjoys variety and flexibility in duties. It is a fast paced and growing environment. A solid understanding of accounting principles is necessary for this position.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Be part of the rotation of collections on any open invoices and prepare daily cash for deposit and posting payments
* Prepare GL account reconciliations
* Process AP invoices to checks
* Participate in external audit support
* Monthly sales tax
* Perform account analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements, accrual, and prepaid expenses
* Work with multi-business accounts
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
* Undergraduate accounting degree required
* 4-5 years of general accounting experience
* Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite of products with a strong emphasis on Excel
* Sage X3 experience a plus
* Experience with month end and year end closing process
* Budgeting and forecasting knowledge helpful
* Experience in all phases of corporate accounting including general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
* One location in Marietta, GA
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Bonus pay
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
Think you might be a fit?
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Texas APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Martin at M.email@example.com or call me at 980-259-7968
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.