Senior Cost Accountant, Robotics Industry, $95k, Miami
Relocation assitance will be provided.
* $95k base salary + performance bonus
* 401k and medical benefits
* Fast-growing medical equipment company
About the Company
A hi-tech medical devices company that is on a fast growth trajectory is looking to hire for a newly created Senior Cost Accountant position in the headquarters located in Miami, FL.
Reporting into the Finance Director, you will be responsible for the overall budgeting, forecasting, operational accounting, costing and financial analysis activities of the manufacturing facility. As a Senior Cost Accountant, you will be responsible for:
* month-end close process and management reporting
* evaluating the financial performance of the plant - analyze spending trends and variances to budget
* providing insight to operations on metrics such as scrap, cost of quality, labour, inventory fluctuations and obsolescence
* building and refining annual Plant Budget and Ongoing Forecasts
* partnering with Commercial Team on sales budget and with plant management to develop capacity requirements by work centre, along with expense, capital and inventory budgets
* presenting the metrics to senior management and participate in developing financial strategy
* working closely with external partners like banks and auditors
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
* 3 years of accounting experience specifically within the manufacturing sector
* Experience in standard costing methodology
* Working experience on Netsuite is preferred
* High level of integrity, confidentiality and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation.
The organization enjoys a strong position within it's competitor landscape and is growing. They offer growth opportunities, stability and a healthy work-life balance.
To fast track your application, apply today!