NetSuite Functional Consultant | Remote | $80,000 - $105,000 CAD
My Client a well-established, profitable, and growing Quebec company. They support other companies in their growth by acting as a business partner rather than just suppliers.
You will work in a creative and relaxed environment, as a team with other highly qualified professionals. If you are constantly looking to deliver your best, we want you on our team.
They have a dynamic team of business and technical professionals that set the standard for best practices in the implementation, integration, and optimization of Oracle & NetSuite Cloud Products. They work with businesses to bring their corporate process to the cloud resulting in unmatched productivity and efficiency.
* Gather and document customer business requirements
* Work with customers to configure NetSuite software to support customer business requirements
* Analyze solutions for business requirements which may include complex configurations and/or technical components
* Define detailed functional requirements for automations and integrations to NetSuite
* Work with technical teams to design and test automations and integrations
* Perform quality reviews of deliverables developed by other team members
* Collaborate and communicate with Project Managers and colleagues to facilitate on time and on budget project delivery
* Achieve or exceed billable utilization targets
* Continue to increase product knowledge and pursue relevant certifications
* 2-3 or more years of relevant professional experience to include NetSuite ERP Financials functional solution implementation and/or administration.
* Consulting role experience.
* Project and/or team leadership experience. NetSuite implementation "lead consultant" role experience strongly preferred.
* Experience with defining requirements for complex customizations and integrations.
* Ability to guide customers based on leading practices.
* Strong verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills.
* Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field a plus.
* Industry vertical solution domain experience a plus.
* NetSuite ERP Consultant and/or other NetSuite certifications a plus.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities please e-mail your resume to Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 347-783-6713
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.