NetSuite Admin, Remote, 80K
An LA based luxury fabric brand is looking to immediately bring on a Netsuite expert, specifically with WMS, CMT, and a very strong understanding of API and EDI connections. This is an exciting remote opportunity that would only require one day a month on site for you to be hands to help apply your expertise and skills, within eCommerce, to continue to grow their team oriented company.
* Assure account growth by providing weekly sales reports and help develop sales forecasts
* Implement various custom features to companies Shopify theme by working with 3rd party developers
* Daily monitoring of sales to help develop forecasts for new products
* Communicate with departments internally and externally to support customer accounts
* Channel Pricing monitoring
* Experience troubleshooting and configuring ShopifyPlus and Netsuite
* Understanding of API and EDI connections
* WMS , ability to configure inventory tracking, order fulfilment and system integrations
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities, APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Larry Harris at email@example.com or call me at (480) 530-2034.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Los Angeles