NetSuite Professionals, an exciting opportunity just opened up at a large NetSuite End User in San Fran. This company is a well funded company based in the hospitality industry and is a nationwide company. You'll be the In house expert on NetSuite and the related applications ecosystem.
- NetSuite ERP
- accounting background
- Familiar with homegrown integrations and OTC
- coupa experience
- As the NetSuite Systems Analyst, You will use NetSuite within the Business Systems team
- you will work closely with business users in finance, procurement and teams in other departments, on multiple system initiatives and manage the Full project lifecycle.
- Great with Business Communication, Send Business conditions to IT team and Other coinciding teams within the business.
- Examination of existing NetSuite systems.
- Writing requirements for NetSuite systems.
- Analyze how well NetSuite is helping the business run
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the West Coast APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to my email J.Renteria@andersonfrank.com or call me at (480) 530 2045.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner.