NetSuite Administrator-Competitive Salary- ON SITE IN Norco, CA
Anderson Frank has an international presence, which means we can find you the right role, anywhere in the world. There shouldn't be any borders when it comes to landing your dream job. With offices in Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific, our global footprint allows us to help you take the next steps in your career even if that means relocating to another country.
An exclusive client of mine in the Norco, CA area is looking for a NetSuite Administrator with senior-level experience. This role will involve using NetSuite to work with departments and representatives to translate business requirements and specifications into functional solutions for rapid deployment. Focused on supporting the configuration, development, and continued implementation of NetSuite.
* Responsible for the ongoing administration of NetSuite
* Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support to NetSuite users including training
* Develop or modify NetSuite Reporting and Saved Searches based on departmental requirements
* Act as a subject matter expert for the NetSuite system, billing systems, and other integrated software components.
* Work with external vendors and product support teams to troubleshoot systems issues as they arise
* Develop, test, and deploy customisation's, custom objects, third party tools/applications, and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs
* Analyse current business processes or procedures, identify inefficiencies, and recommend system-based solutions and improvements to the end-user experience
* Experience with NetSuite administration, configuration, and 3rd party integration's REQUIRED!!
* Strong data analytic, reporting, and database experience
* A strong understanding of business processes and requirements, and process improvement methodologies
* Ability to balance technical skills with business acumen, ability to transform end-user needs/functional requirements into technical requirements
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences that are in a geographically dispersed environment (conference calls, video chat, face-to-face)
* Strong experience with creating saved searches, dashboards, custom reports, and providing user training
* Strong analytic capabilities coupled with business acumen needed to proactively solve problems facing the organisation
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Los Angeles APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Stephanie at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2023
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.