NetSuite System Analyst- Remote- Vancouver- $75.00 CAD/Hour
My client is in the global hospitality industry and after almost 10 years in business, they are a well funded organization looking to expand their operations. My client currently needs a NetSuite analyst on a contract basis.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Company NetSuite expert
* Work with users of finance
* Managing full lifecycle implementation of systems
* POC on issue resolution
* Work with businesses to implement their needs
* Assist in the development sessions with businesses
* Work with the data analysis team
* Work in custom development and data migrations
Preferred Skills for this position
* NetSuite ERP
* Accounting background
* Familiar with homegrown integrations and OTC
* Coupa experience
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Western Canada APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Michael O'Connor at email@example.com.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.