This Senior Accountant position is for an organization in the marketing industry and has won numerous awards for best place to work. Their business has only seen growth this past year which is why they are looking to add to their team. This is a great opportunity to work in a very collaborative environment. This position is remote and will remain remote so someone with a strong work ethic, great communication skills, and good motivation is needed. The salary is up to 85k but is flexible dependent on the skills set of the person applying.
Main Job Responsibilities:
* Accurate recording and reporting of all financial transactions and system reconciliations, prepare journal entries for entry into the general ledger system, prepare audit trail support
* Participate in the month-end accounting close process
* Ensure proper application of US GAAP
* Review general ledger transactions for accuracy
* Assist with the monthly preparation of consolidated financial statements on a global basis
* Analyze financial statements to ensure the accuracy of reports
* Assist with quarterly and annual examinations by external auditors
* Ad-Hoc Requirements
Qualifications and Skills:
* 5+ years of relevant experience, minimum of 2 years' experience in public accounting.
* CPA Required
* Bachelors Degree required.
* Strong knowledge of internal controls and compliance.
* Excellent interpersonal & communication skills; able to quickly develop strong relationships with employees across the business
* Knowledge and experience with QuickBooks and NetSuite
* Highly proficient in MS Excel.
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to email@example.com or 718 878 3813
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.