NetSuite Business Analyst - Calgary, CA - 75.00 CAD/per hour.
My client in the safety technology industry is looking for a Business Analyst with NetSuite Experience to assess their current set up, make recommendations on additional customizations and automations, and deliver the improvements in a timely manner. You would be acting as the liaison between the stakeholders and the IT team to make these improvements. This role is a 40 hour per week contract, and requires you to be on-site, in order to be able to complete the tasks at hand.
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
* Work as a liaison between stakeholders and IT team to make sure the system improvements are made fit company needs
* Take ownership of the system requirements
* Work on improving the system and adding the proper customizations
Your Preferred Skills:
* NetSuite ERP implementation experience
* Building process maps
* Ability to communicate with stakeholders
* Have previous manufacturing industry experience
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Western Canada APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Michael O'Connor at email@example.com.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.