The AR Billing Staff serves as the key contact for invoicing issues and ensuring that all appropriate information is communicated to customers. This position is responsible for invoicing sales orders and service work tickets. The AR Billing Staff should have a high level of knowledge related to product and service invoicing.
Associates Degree in Business, Accounting or related field preferred; experience in lieu of education (see below) is acceptable
(3+) Three or more years of invoicing experience, preferably in a distribution or manufacturing environment. Billing experience in the battery related field a plus.
Computer Skills, software skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, NetSuite, Bank systems, Customer Portals (Ariba)
Must be pleasant on the phone and be able to communicate numerical invoice information to customers
COORDINATION OF INVOICING SERVICE
* Leads all invoicing functions within the company
Includes the following:
* Assures that all invoicing disputes are remedied in a timely and effective manner
* Be able to accurately review all invoices before distribution
* Ability to meet all monthly and yearly invoicing deadlines, including timely submission of invoices to customers
* Maintain online customer invoicing accounts and portals
CLERICAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE
* Responsible for assuring that accurate invoicing documents are sent out to customers on schedule
* Responsible for emailing, mailing and distribution of such documents to the customer