NetSuite Advanced Inventory Specialist
- $70-$85 hourly
- 6 month contract
A very enticing role as a NetSuite Inventory Specialist is currently available remotely with the availablilty to go onsite 1-2 in total! My client is urgently searching for a NetSuite Adavanced Inventory Consultant to work a contract for a 2-6 month period. My client needs you to begin at the soonest possible date. If you are interested in securing this position you should first ensure you qualify for the following information.
- A strong understanding of Functional operations in NetSuite
- Experience implementing Barcoding in NetSuite
- Prior experience consulting with NetSuite WMS or other WMS systems
- Providing necessary training to users within the company
-The candidate needs to be able to work on-site for up to 40+ hours per week.
- Experience in customization of reports, dashboards, saved searches, and workflows within the NetSuite platform
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Anthony at email@example.com or call me at 347-783-6648
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.