Order Processing & Logistics Coordinator - Austin, TX - $20-25/HR
Leading natural health and wellness company that creates innovative, science-driven solutions to help people live healthier, happier lives.
Founded with the core mission of supporting women throughout the motherhood journey, from preconception and prenatal nutrition, to postpartum recovery, breastfeeding and nutritional support for a baby. While mom and baby have been the primary focus for us to date, we are actively expanding our product portfolio to meet the health and wellness needs of the entire family, with an unwavering commitment to delivering innovative solutions, made with love and backed by science. Products are available nationwide at leading retailers including Target, buybuy Baby, Walgreens, CVS, Wal-Mart, as well as Amazon.
Order Processing & Logistics Coordinator to input, process, and/or monitor as needed sales / warehouse / shipping documents for all incoming orders to keep products flowing smoothly to our customers. In addition, candidates will work extensively with B2B and B2C tools and applications to include EDI and other ERP connector applications. This position will also include both reoccurring and one-off projects. As part of a young and fast-paced company offering growth potential; candidates must be pro-active, energetic, dependable, resourceful, well organized, extremely detail oriented, and have a great work ethic.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Process customer orders arriving via internal entry, retail ecommerce, and EDI connections using NetSuite ERP system.
* Work with large retailers and their representatives to ensure incoming orders and outgoing shipments run smoothly
* Create shipping documentation and coordinate shipping resources for the small package and palletized shipments both for domestic and international destinations
* Interface with multiple departments, including Sales, Accounting, Customer Service, and Operations to fulfil order delivery requirements
* Create and accurately maintain internal order and shipping data reports/logs as required
* Problem resolution regarding ERP sales orders and outing shipment records/documents
* Anticipate problems and initiates actions to ensure that customer orders are processed efficiently and in a timely manner
* Support production and warehouse operations to ensure products are packaged and shipping in the most timely and efficient manner possible to meet the customers' expectations
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following experience:
* BA or BS degree with a minimum of 3 years hand-on order processing and small package / LTL logistics management experience for both domestic and international shipments
* Prior experience with B2C&B2B/EDI order processing using ERP/MRP applications- NetSuite software experience required
* Have a can-do attitude and work well with others even on the busiest days
* Is not afraid of new challenges or learning new things
* Self-starter and work efficiently and effectively as an individual or in a team with minimum amount of direct supervision
* Excellent interpersonal, and verbal / written communication skills
* Prior experience in data entry, order processing, traffic coordination
* Very knowledgeable working with NetSuite and third-party connector interfaces
* Hands-on work with FEDEX, UPS, USPS, and Stamps.com shipping applications for domestic and international shipments
* Able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening
Pay Rate will be based on previous related experience and demonstrable skills, in the range of $20-25/HR. General work hours are M-F 8-4pm, but may be customized as needed. Company offers paid personal time and holidays, company matching 401K, and a comprehensive healthcare plan including company subsidized medical, dental, and vision offerings
Please send your CV, pay history and job references to Steven Horne at S.Horne@andersonfrank.com or for faster consideration please call 813-437-6881.