NetSuite Admin, Colorado, 100-120K
The ideal candidate for this NetSuite Administrator role has a combined skill set of technical, business and financial capabilities under their belt with experience in NetSuite integration, implementation and testing. If you are fully efficient in roles and permissions, page layouts, searches and reports, and NetSuite data model, this will be an exciting new opportunity for you to advance your career!
* Provide on-going systems and technical support
* Create configurations and customization of NetSuite to meet the business needs
* Ability to support data import process and migration
* Strong understanding of billing, planning, audit
* Confidently provide support and user training across departments
* Hands-on experience with NetSuite customization and data migration
* Fully efficient in custom record types, fields, forms, roles and permissions, page layouts, searches and reports, and NetSuite data model
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Colorado, APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Larry Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (480) 530-2034.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Colorado