This is a progressive and fast growing start-up manufacturing company in Miami, FL. It is a great opportunity to be on the ground-floor and be a part of a Finance & Accounting team for a high-tech company that is poised to revolutionize the healthcare industry.
General Purpose of Position:
The Senior Cost Accountant will be responsible for recording, analyzing and reporting all of a company's costs related to the production of our products. This position will guide management in making better financial decisions, introduce efficiencies and budget accurately.
What you will do:
* Handle all Standard Costing and Inventory Accounting
* Work with the materials review board to locate and dispose of obsolete inventory
* Accumulate and apply overhead costs as required by GAAP
* Works cross-functionally with IT to implement improvements to NetSuite ERP system, specifically to improve standard costing.
* Planning, studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor and prepare reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
* Provide management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
What you have:
* 3 + years of Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment, preferably in medical devices and complex capital equipment
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
* Strong user of financial ERP system (NetSuite strongly preferred)
* Proficient knowledge and hands-on experience with US GAAP
* Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including unlimited paid time off and medical, dental, and vision benefits. All candidates eligible to work in the Unites States are encouraged to apply.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Florida APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Dericka Spivey at email@example.com or call me at 704-307-4486.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.