NetSuite Financial Business Systems Analyst-100% Remote-Competitive Salary
NetSuite Financial Business Systems Analyst
Anderson Frank's extensive experience in the NetSuite channel means we can offer informed, market-specific career advice and help you get the best package. We're ingrained in the NetSuite ecosystem.
As the NetSuite Financial Business Systems Analyst, you will help define User Stories and prioritise Team Backlog on behalf of our technology business functions. You will evaluate and document the requirements for each Product Feature, work with Solution Architects to solidify solution design, and work with other Business Analysts and the Development Team to implement cloud-based solutions on the NetSuite platform. Plan, design, develop, and launch efficient business, financial, and operational systems in support of core organisational functions and business processes You will be the primary means of communication between our Development Team and our business functions.
* Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve business systems issues
* Conduct research on hardware and software products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts
* Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions
* Approve key designs and propose solution designs and implementations
* Carry out user acceptance testing to ensure the built product matches requirements
* Experience with NetSuite ERP
* Strong financial background, understanding of financial modules, CPA Preferred.
* Extensive experience with core software applications, including NetSuite Reporting and Analytic's
* Strong understanding of O2C and P2P processes
* Experience with Agile methodologies, requirements gathering, user stories, defining business value, and working alongside developers and architects
* Solid analytic and creative problem-solving skills with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the "big picture" view
* Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication, and facilitation skills. Self-motivation, proactive and willingness to learn with a strong sense of accountability and a proven track record of delivering results
* Boomi experience a bonus
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Stephanie at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2023. Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.