Accounting Manager - 70k - 80k
This is great opportunity for an accounting manager to become a part of a very progressive and established company that is offering outstanding benefits and opportunities for growth. Position is very visible and reports into the controller. Looking for a leader that can lead and guide a team of accounting associates in a culture that foster a work hard play hard environment.
What you will do:
* Manage the AP, AR, collections, general accounting and payroll process.
* Lead a team of 3-5 accounting associates in creating an environment in the organisation which fosters a mindset focused on performance, accountability and risk mitigation.
* Work closely with the Plant Manager and other department managers to analyse operations profitability and performance against budget.
* Plan, monitor, analyse and update Budget and Forecasts for the business unit.
* Use continuous improvement techniques to increase efficiency, decrease non-value-added activities, and use empirical methods to decide what matters rather than uncritically accepting pre-existing ideas.
What you have:
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
* 6+ years of accounting experience in manufacturing industry and 3+ years of accounting management experience
* CPA preferred, not required
* Proficiency with NetSuite or Oracle is preferred, not required
* Attention to detail and strong work ethic expected
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability, and 401K benefits. All candidates eligible to work in the Unites States are encouraged to apply.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Florida APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Dericka Spivey at email@example.com or call me at 704-307-4486.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.