NetSuite Functional Consultant- $90/HR- 6 month contract / 40 hours per week / Virginia
This is an exciting role in the New England Area looking for an experienced NetSuite candidate. This is an undetermined contract lasting at least 6 months, 40 hours per week, and our exclusive client is looking for someone who has previous experience in the Food & Beverage industry.
Roles and responsibilities
* Consult and advise on NetSuite best practices
* Complete functional configurations around a variety of core modules, including AR, AP, GL, & the COA
* Work with the NetSuite implementation team to customize and integrate systems into client infrastructure
* Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, components to maintain project progression
* Demonstrate experience in translating customer business requirements into workable NetSuite business solutions
* Bachelor's degree in accounting, computer science or related field
* Functional experience with NetSuite financial applications/services
* Experience with full life-cycle implementations
* Ability to gather and implement requirements for record to report, order to cash, and procure to pay modules
* Experience in the accounting field and knowledge of general accounting principles is preferred
* Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
* Must be capable of working in a team and interacting with staff at all levels of the firm
The interview process can begin as soon as this week and will consist of a phone screen and a Skype.
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to email@example.com and do not hesitate to contact me at (781)-878-3445 with any questions or concerns.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.