NetSuite Support Analyst - Sydney - Up to $110k (depending on experience)
Our Sydney based client is a reputable, family run, wholesale company. Priding themselves on their innovation, creativity as well as their loyal customer base. Our clients family orientated approach to business filters through their work force, creating a supportive and inclusive culture throughout.
About the role:
A great opportunity for an NetSuite Support Analyst, to become part of a small personable team. Within the role, you will be responsible for assisting and supporting the business, as they implement NetSuite into subsidiaries, with a focus on consolidation and standardisation of processes, reporting directly to the CIO throughout.
* NetSuite ERP administration and user support across the whole business
* Design, document and implement NetSuite processes across all subsidiaries
* Document business functional requirements
* Assisting with creating and maintaining documented processes and procedures
* Training and ongoing support for new and existing employees
* Personal development and promotion opportunities
* Work within a close knit team reporting directly to CIO
* Flexible work from home options
* Free lunches 3 days per week
* Free on-site parking
To Be Considered:
* Proficient NetSuite system administration experience
* Sound understanding of accounting principles would be advantageous
* NetSuite administration experience: Configuring and supporting users
* Strong problem-solving abilities
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*Please mention your VISA Status/ Working Rights in your resume*
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on (03) 90883712.