NetSuite International Accountant - Remote - $80.00 p/hr.
NetSuite Sr. Accountants, an exciting international accounting opportunity just opened up at a large international NetSuite end user. This Role is a part time role with 4-6 hours a week and it is a temporary role.
- NetSuite international Accounting experience, and administration.
- Experience with Germany and Denmark localization.
- Familiarity with european Taxes, (specifically with germany and denmark localizations but within europe as well.)
- Experience with Intrastate reporting.
- Banking, specifically the Danske bank (SEPA file, and 2 custom XML files)
- As the NetSuite International accountant you'll use NetSuite to support the businesses international accounting needs.
- You will also be in charge of and manage the companies taxes.
- You will also be in charge of all Intrastate reporting, as well as all banking specifically Danske banking.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the West Coast APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to my email J.Renteria@andersonfrank.com or call me at (480) 530 2045.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner.