NetSuite Solutions Architect | Remote | $125,000 - 140,000
Our client is looking for a dynamic, solutions-oriented NetSuite Solutions Architect/Senior Manager to join our fast-paced and rapidly expanding NetSuite team. Working closely with NetSuite administrators, NetSuite Developers, business analysts, and project managers, you will perform a critical role in improving and supporting the development, implementation, and maintenance of their customer's and their integrated business systems. You will help define their financial systems while working closely with the Engineering and Finance teams along with key partners across the different companies including Product Development, New Development, and Expansion.
As a Solutions Architect/Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
* Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
* Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
* Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
* Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
* Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
* Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
* Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
* Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
* Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum years experience required & Desired Work Experience:
* 7+ years of work experience
* 4+ years of consulting experience, preferably at large top tier consulting firm
* 4+ years working with the NetSuite application in a solution architect or technical architect role
* Experience leading teams on NetSuite projects
* Experience in the technology, entertainment, and media sector preferred, but not required
* Bachelor's Degree in one of the following disciplines: Finance (preferred); Accounting (preferred);Business information systems; Computer science; Supply chain management;Industrial engineering
* NetSuite ERP Consultant 1 and/or 2 (highly preferred, but not absolutely required)
Preferred skills & Desired NetSuite Skills:
* 3+ NetSuite implementations, in either a solution architect or technical architect role
* Experience leading teams of onshore and offshore resources through complex, full life cycle NetSuite implementations
* Experience implementing NetSuite order-to-cash, purchase-to-pay, and account-to-report workstreams and associated modules
* Deep experience with NetSuite's advanced revenue management module (this is a must)
* Experience designing complex NetSuite customizations
* Experience designing integrations, including familiarity with integration platforms currently available and their compatibility with NetSuite
* Experience with different types of testing required in a system implementation (unit, quality assurance, system integration, user acceptance)
* Understanding of financial and accounting concepts, such as function of a general ledger, month/year end close process, chart of account considerations, etc.
* Experience with SuiteSuccess implementation methodology (preferred)
Other Skills / Attributes
* Strong communication skills, with demonstrated ability to clearly and effectively communicate complex ideas
* Confidence in abilities, and eager to join a growing practice where rapid learning and high responsibility will be required from day one
* Experience with complex sales, and interest in developing sales skill set for NetSuite services
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities please e-mail your resume to Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 347-783-6713
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.