Accounting Manager, Fast-growing company, Miami, $95K
Middle-market, rapidly growing organisation
Lead a team of 4
About the Company
Headquartered in Miami, FL, this rapidly growing services company has a collaborative and employee-oriented culture. They are looking for an Accounting Manager to join the team and propel their growth. As an Accounting Manager, you will report into the Controller and lead a team of 4 direct reports.
You will be responsible for leading the overall Accounting Operations and month-end close process of the organization. These include:
* Leading the Accounting for the enterprise
* Interacting with the senior leadership and reporting business performance and metrics
* Maintaining a system of documented accounting policies and procedures in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
* Ensuring accurate revenue recognition and monitoring contract billing
* Optimizing the ERP system (NetSuite) and other technologies for process improvement
* Developing and managing financial controls in accordance with the company's procedures
* Managing relationship with external stakeholders, like External auditors, bankers etc
* Participating in integrating acquisitions and evaluating new acquisition opportunities
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
* Prior experience of working in a public accounting firm is preferred
* Experience of leading the month-end close process of a medium to large corporation
* Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
* Experience of working of NetSuite ERP is highly preferred
* Proven track record of leading a successful team
* High level of integrity, confidentiality and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation
* Must be Authorised to work in the US
To fast-track you application, please call or email t.mustafa@andersonfrankgroup today!