My client is a fast growing fitness company recruiting for an experienced NetSuite Developer who is able to work in a fast-paced environment designing and developing new functionalities and enhancing existing modules. This position reports directly to the Sr. Business Systems Manager and must be able to communicate and collaborate to effectively meet the evolving needs of the organization.
* Develop a thorough understanding of business systems used within the organization
* Colaborate with clients to understand current processes and implement new solutions
* Design and develop NetSuite solutions such as customizations, scripting, and integrations
* Oversee the development of the lifecycle process
* Oversee the quality and delivery of third party developers
* Analyze, implement, and document solutions developed
* Software development experience with experience in ERP or OMS systems.
* Experience customizing NetSuite using SuiteScript 1.0/2.0
* SuiteCloud Developer or SuiteCommerce Developer Certifications are a plus
* General understanding of Accounting and Finance
* Understanding of MS SQL Server 2012+ or other RDMS.
* Familiar with various agile methodologies
* Familiar with version control system, specifically GitHub
* Strong understanding of SOX, Change Management, Segregation of Duties, and IT General Controls
* Willingness to travel approximately 10%
* Medical, Dental, Life, and Accident Insurance
* 401(k) company match
* Annual bonuses
* Paid vacation and holidays
* Product Discounts
* Use of employee fitness center
If you are an experienced NetSuite Developer who is detail oriented and loves working in a fast-paced environment please do not hesitate to apply today.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Utah APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Emily Stoneking at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 480-530-2049
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Utah / Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner