NetSuite Controller - Morristown, New Jersey - $130,000
We are seeking a full time NetSuite Controller for a New Jersey based Electronics Distribution company. The ideal candidate would be proficient in both NetSuite, and excel while also possessing a working knowledge of accounting procedures. If it sounds like your skills and experience match up, please don't hesitate to apply!
* Provides leadership and daily direction in accordance with the overall company strategy.
* Responsible for accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, financial
reporting, and payroll using QB Online and other integrated solutions.
* Maintain inventory accounting, management, and standard costing utilizing an
inventory management system.
* Communicate information effectively and strategically, delivering results-oriented
* Experience implementing business systems such as NetSuite ERP
* Manage timely and accurate balance sheet reconciliations and provide variance analysis.
* Facilitate monthly close process and provide Management Reporting.
* Prepare Annual Budget, Quarterly Forecasts, and Cashflow Projections
* Identifies and drives change to improve internal controls, policies and procedures to
streamline operations and provide superior financial and operational reporting.
* Oversee external audits and ensure records are maintained and organized.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Must have a degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
* Minimum 5 + years of senior accounting experience and ideally 2 + years as a Controller
* Experience of implementing or using NetSuite ERP
* Experience handling high volume transactions and multiple product lines via various
Channels and 3PLs.
* Deep knowledge of GAAP.
* Strong Google Suite skills, especially in Google Sheets and Google Docs.
* Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
* Retirement plan
* Profit sharing
* Paid time off
If you meet necessary qualification, please feel free to send your resume to email@example.com, or call Jack Gill at 718-215-0997.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy