Anderson Frank is the global NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the global pioneering technology recruitment businesses. Our mission is to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities. We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates.
About the client:
Our client is a successful long-standing Australian business who are now looking for an experienced NetSuite Developer to join their current team.
About the role:
A great opportunity for an experienced NetSuite Developer to be part of an energetic and supportive team. You will be responsible for providing day-to-day NetSuite system support, creating NetSuite solutions and optimizing NetSuite processes to cater business needs. You will report to the ICT manager and continuously liaise with internal stakeholders across departments.
* Customise NetSuite processes through scripting, workflows and saved searches
* Assist in testing, configuration and maintenance of NetSuite
* NetSuite troubleshooting and bug fixing
* Document ongoing training for system users
* Keep track with NetSuite system upgrades and understand the operational implications
* Handling ad hoc duties as required
Skills & experience to be considered:
* In-depth NetSuite ERP development and system knowledge
* NetSuite administration and software maintenance experience
* Strong communication and organizational skills
* Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
* Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
* Be part of an established and transparent organization
* Ongoing training and promotion opportunities
* Competitive salary package on offer
* Flexible working arrangements
For more information, please contact Debbie directly on 03 8592 0506 or to apply please send your resume to email@example.com (Please note only successful candidates will be contacted).