NetSuite ERP Corpoate Controller - Ogden, Utah
One of best NetSuite end-user clients based in Ogden, Utah is looking to hire an experienced Financial Controller with to join their growing team. You'll be responsible for leading the financial and accounting focused aspects of the NetSuite ERP plans going forward. You'll lead internal ERP post-implementation adoption and fine-tuning, working in collaboration with finance, accounting, IT, operations, manufacturing aspects of the business.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Ownership of financial close and reporting cycles, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
* Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
* Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
* Maximizes return, and limits risk, by managing cash and payables.
* Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
* Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
* Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
* Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
* Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
* Coordinates and oversees annual audit.
* Partner with other departments to drive process and systematic NetSuite ERP improvements.
* Minimum 5-7 years of experience as a Controller
* Manufacturing accounting experience
* Public accounting experience a plus
* Experience with NetSuite is required.
* Experience with MineralTree, Abacus, Avalara is a plus
* Mix of experience with hardware and SaaS company is preferred
* Practical experience with ASC 606 and 842
* BSc or MSc in Accounting or Finance
* CPA or CMA preferred
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off & Holidays
To any Netsuite-involved contacts at companies in Scottsdale/Greater Phoenix or elsewhere in Arizona looking to hire a NetSuite professionals... we're working with a number of NetSuite System Administrators, Developers, Financial Controllers, Business Analysts, Accounting Managers, Consultants, etc.
Contact me directly to schedule a meeting to discuss partnership.
Phone: (480) 530-2031