Functional Business Consultant-NetSuite-Remote-$125,000 to $145,000 DOE!
Boutique accounting and systems consulting firm assisting high growth companies in the Bay Area!
They help growing companies with complex technical accounting, internal and external reporting, IPO preparation, and systems alignment. Working with some of the most recognisable and profitable companies in the US. Small company feel, with big company backing!
* A deep understanding of NetSuite best practice for Order to Cash, Inventory Management, and Manufacturing experience
* Knowledge of NetSuite Advanced Financials
* Basic Customisation's (custom fields, segments, lists, work-flows
* Experience with discovery and design process for NetSuite Implementations using SuiteSuccess
* Client Facing
* Basic understanding of Accounting and Financial statements/Strong Excel
* Experience integrating systems in NetSuite
* Experience with discovery and design process for NetSuite Implementations or new module implementation
Bonus points if you have:
This company offers access to all NetSuite Certs, a bonus structure, full benefits, a fun and upbeat culture, plenty of training, and a close knit team ready to welcome you aboard!
Please contact Heidi Marchionda at Anderson Frank for more details:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-579-9275.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.