We are seeking a strong Sr. Accountant for a growing Corporation. This is an opportunity to work with a progressive company that offers a great opportunity for career advancement, visibility and interaction with senior management. They offer outstanding benefits and culture.
The Senior Accountant ensures the integrity of accounting data by recording, verifying, and consolidating transactions for the business.
Job Duties include (but are not limited to):
* Responsible for preparing the financial statement and financial consolidations
* Handles the reconciliation of inter-company transactions intra-month and at month-end.
* Reconcile numerous cash accounts and balance sheet accounts monthly.
* Variance analysis of account discrepancies.
* Responsible for monthly allocation entries.
* Assist with the budgeting and forecasting process and prepare variance analysis
* Prepare audit schedules.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required.
* 5 - 7 years' experience in Accounting.
* NetSuite Exp Required
* Skilled excel user.
* Knowledge of GAAP and PCAOB standards.
* 401(k) Matching
* Dental Insurance
* Disability Insurance
* Health Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Vision Insurance