Role & Responsibilities
* Proven Oracle NetSuite Implementation experience. You must have completed at least 4 new end to end Oracle NetSuite implementations
* Experience of gathering and documenting customer requirements and relating them to the functionality within Oracle NetSuite
* Demonstrable knowledge of a good range of Oracle NetSuite modules, and good business process knowledge
* Consulting and customer-facing experience, with a willingness to spend time on customer sites (as Government Covid-19 guidelines allow)
* The ability to deliver training sessions on a one to one or group basis
* Data migration experience
* Ability to customise Oracle NetSuite using tools provided such as SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, and HTML/Advanced PDF layouts.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to strict deadlines
* Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills
Desireable (NOT Essental) Skills & Qualifications
* Pre-sales demonstrations experience
* Degree level in accountancy or certifications in AAT, CIMA, ACCA, or FCA
* Oracle NetSuite Foundation, Administration, or Consultant certification
* A great salary package dependant on skill, experience and interviews!
* More exciting benefits