Responsible for preparation of all financial reporting for the company, including risk management, external, and taxation reporting, as well as the execution and integrity of all accounting activities, including the development of a solid financial reporting infrastructure that supports operational decision-making, performance, and risk management
Role & Responsibilities
* Prepare journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations as part of month end close
* Prepare monthly consolidated financial reporting in accordance with US-GAAP, leveraging reports maintained in NetSuite
* Manage the budget and financial projection process and actuals vs budget reporting on a monthly basis
* Communicate with management in various departments including, HR, sales, Information Technology, A/R, A/P, purchasing, and finance
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related area or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Minimum 5+ years of relevant Accounting and Reporting experience
* Previous financial experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
* NetSuite or comparable ERP experience preferred.
* Paid Health, Vision Dental
* Retirement Savings Plans
* Generous PTO Package