A brand new opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding family-owned manufacturer. Our client has recently implemented NetSuite and is now seeking an experienced NetSuite Systems Administrator to lead and manage all internal NetSuite tasks.
* General maintenance of the NetSuite platform
* Optimisation of business processes
* Lead development
* Work with external partners to ensure the successful implementation of new NetSuite features
* Staff support and training
* Generate reports for various teams
* Proven experience as a NetSuite Systems Administrator or in a similar role
* Data management
* Excellent communication skills and proactive attitude
* Experience with systems integrations strongly desired
Our client offers an enticing salary package negotiable based on experience. They reward staff through an attractive incentive program that recognises results. This is a secure, full-time role offering impressive career progression opportunities for a driven NetSuite administrator. You can be sure to be welcomed by the positive, motivated culture.
This role is being exclusively managed by Jordyn Finch. For more information, please contact Jordyn on (03) 6156 4061 or to apply directly please email your CV to email@example.com (Please note only successful applicants will be contacted for a phone screen).