NetSuite Business Systems Analyst - Sydney
Our client is a highly successful Australian lifestyle design firm. They are on the lookout for a hardworking and innovative Systems Analyst to join their Sydney based team.
About the role:
An exciting opportunity for an experienced NetSuite Systems Analyst to join their NetSuite services team as a NetSuite System Analyst to assist in maintaining the internal ERP systems. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Operations.
* You will manage and triage escalated support issues by:
* Identifying any possible product issues
* Recreating and validating these issues
* Documenting and reporting to development team on how to recreate issues
* Timely communicating relevant information to stakeholders
* You will be responsible for managing the software provisioning process based of client needs by:
* Tracking and reporting client upgrade needs to relevant support team
* Booking and executing upgrades as per client requests
* Installing upgrade packages and then ensuring they work through system testing.
* Conduct training and technical support to consulting teams.
* Other duties you may perform as needed:
* Documenting process and systems
* Outcome reporting to relevant teams
* Assisting QA team
To be considered:
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Experience to maintain & develop NetSuite ERP and associated business systems including providing functional and technical support, expert advice, resolution of issues, designing and implementing improvements
* Identify opportunities to automate, optimize and consolidate systems/processes.
* Professional development and ongoing training opportunities
* Amazing work/life balance
* A competitive salary package
This role is being managed by Manny Randhawa. For more information, please contact Manny on (03) 8657 4557 or to apply directly please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org