Accounting Manager - Prestigious Higher Education Institution!
Our client has been in existence for nearly a century, and have been looking recently to expand upon their team by bringing on an Accounting Manager. You will report directly into the CFO and have direct reports in the role.
Role & Responsibilities
* Manage a team of 2 and interface directly with the CFO handling the full cycle accounting
* Assist with the annual audits and work directly with outside auditors
* Responsible for working with the financials in NetSuite and oversee accounting staff
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience handling all aspects of full cycle accounting
* Strong experience handling Audits and working with external auditors
* Strong understanding of US GAAP principles
* Strong understanding of system familiarity in NetSuite highly preferred
* Experience with ADP highly preferred
* 401K Match
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Generous company sponsored vacation and travel benefits
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.