Billing Specialist - Global Ballast Water Management System Manufacturer!
Our client is an international manufacturer of Ballast Water Management systems, their goal is to continue reduce damage to our marine ecosystems caused by ship ballasts.
They have done about $42 million in revenue recently and are continuing to grow at an exponential rate.
Role & Responsibilities
* Oversee all aspects of the billing in a manufacturing environment
* Report directly into the Controller and collaborate with other members of the accounting department
* Process billing in NetSuite
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong exposure to billing and full cycle accounting
* Strong exposure to NetSuite or other ERP systems
* Strong background working in a manufacturing requirement
* 401K Match
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Discretionary bonus
* Generous company sponsored vacation and travel benefits
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.