My client is a growing NetSuite end user - NetSuite is a huge part of their working life and they are looking for someone to come and help with the systems and general IT practice.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting and developing new and existing IT systems from initial inception through design, testing, implementation, training and support. This role will require you to have a full understanding of the systems and processes across the business, be technically proficient in programming the IT systems the business uses and be able to train people in those systems and processes.
You should be able to demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business both verbally and in written form as well as have the confidence to liaise with external agencies to ensure the provision of quality IT systems
Role & Responsibilities
* Gain understanding of any issues from those involved
* Work to provide solutions
* Create a scope of what is needed to be done, highlighting risks
* Take on responsibility of planning the project by yourself while being able to share it with the wider team/management
* Manage resources to deliver the project on time and on budget
* Develop clear understanding of business needs
* Code solutions
* Test the solution with large test groups and beta testing
* Identify and resolve issues from testing
* Follow up to ensure needs have been met
* Support maintenance and advice for infrastructure and security incidents
* Develop training plans for the wider organisation for changes made
* Deliver training - classroom, on the job, written manual, or video
Skills & Qualifications
* Extensive knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software
* Technical experience with systems networking, databases, Web development, and user support.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft .NET C#
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, Outlook).
* Strong project management skills with effective results focus within an information systems
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to
* support operational processes.
* Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
* Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure
* on-call environment with changing priorities.
* A results-oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
* Non contractual monthly bonus based on company performance
* Office based for induction / once confident & independent then flexible up to 3 days WFH per week.