NetSuite Project Manager - Midlands
What you'll do:
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for managing a team in order to deliver a highly sophisticated project on time and budget in accordance with users requirements.
* Deliver projects on time, budget and in a high quality standard
* Define project scope and user requirements
* Identify and notify the NetSuite/ERP team of any opportunities that could be delivered outside of the project scope
* Ensure the interaction for all projects are working with solution design, Agile teams, 3rd Parties and users.
* Provide constructive feedback on team members and ensure that the team is fully functional and productive
* Anticipate and manage project risks and issues and report the status of the project weekly
* Manage the project finances to ensure profit
* Make sure 4D methodology is correctly applied and followed
* Identify and implement process improvements.
* Oversee project documentation such as project plans, requirements documentation, change control and risk registers
* Facilitate discussion and resolves conflicts. Be the interface between the clients and the teams and facilitate discussion and resolves conflicts
* 3 years minimum project management experience
* Project Manager (Prince2, PMP, etc.) or Certified Scrum Master
* Proven ability to lead teams and earn the respect of your team
* Excellent communicator and organised
* Project management expertise of NetSuite, ERP or other cloud based software projects.
* Knowledge of ERP solutions
* Agile project environment/ Scrum master