NetSuite Project Manager, 100-120K
The ideal candidate for this particular role will be administering and developing software projects internally and providing support in all tactical business processes. A few day to day activities will consist of implementing and administering client projects.
* Maintain existing customer relationships and serve as the primary customer contact during the life cycle of the project.
* Create and maintain positive customer relationships to ensure clients are receiving services that meet their business needs. Act as the liaison between client, internal resources, and third-party consultants by serving as the primary customer contact during the life cycle of the project.
* Work closely with company departments to deliver project scope on time, on budget and with high-quality deliverables.
* Experience working on ERP projects such as ecommerce, system integrations, data migration training, configuration, and custom software development.
* Experience working on integrating NetSuite with 3rd party applications
* Expertise with modules including ERP, OneWorld, CRM, SCA, Inventory, and Manufacturing
* EDI experience and working with NetSuite customization projects
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities, in Colorado, APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Larry Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (480) 530-2034.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Colorado