My Client is a solutions and technology enabler recognised as one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. This end user is an exciting company to work for if you are looking to expand your NetSuite skillset and help the company grow even more.
Role & Responsibilities
* First Line Support; Escalating to our development / solution partners
* User Maintenance; Starters/Leavers, NetSuite Licensing, Bounced email address administration
* Platform maintenance; Clear cache nodes, API passwords
* Supporting departments with setting up reports/dashboards
* Managing legacy external feeds
* Sandbox refresh testing
* Upgrade testing
* Plugin (Bundle) / Integration Management
* Liaising with external developers
* NetSuite training for employees
Skills & Qualifications
* Someone who:
* is self-motivated and can work on their own initiative
* has the ability to quickly pick up new technologies, tools & processes
* has good communication skills and confident talking to people in the business at all levels
* has the ability to work alone on tickets but not afraid to ask for help
* is open and willing to suggest new ideas and solutions
* has experience supporting/managing a system with a large number of users
* has experience liaising with 3rd party developers
* Training and certification on technology & vendor systems as necessary.
* Fantastic company benefits incl. Pension scheme, private health care, a day off on your Birthday! Cycle to work & Tech schemes, perkbox membership with discounts, childcare vouchers, free fruit and refreshments, modern offices with free parking, staff organised charity events, kick-off's... and much more!
Get in touch today to learn more!
02038685177 // firstname.lastname@example.org