Lead a growing accounting team in the daily operations of one or more accounting functions including A/R, A/P, general ledger maintenance, revenue, and asset accounting as well as associated analysis and reporting.
Role & Responsibilities
* Responsible for ongoing management of chart of accounts and accuracy in general ledger
* Prepare monthly financial statements, including actual vs plan reporting and analysis
* Assist in designing, implementing, maintaining, and supervising corporate accounting policies and procedures; and assist in internal control and process documentation
Skills & Qualifications
* A passion for sharing your love of accounting with the entire organization.
* You have developed that passion from 5+ years of progressive accounting experience, preferably in a senior accounting role
* You have 3+ years of supervisory experience during which your first level leadership has helped guide your teammates to their individual success.
* Excellent Excel skills
* Working knowledge of SaaS applications -ideally including some combination of NetSuite, Paylocity and Salesforce
* 401K with up to 4% company match
* Comprehensive health benefits with eligibility after 30 days of employment
* Employee discount
* PTO and sick time