* Manage functional and business process requirements by properly configuring NetSuite with company use of forms, field and customer records.
* Generate reports to support with analysis, business road mapping, business needs, improvements, and assist for optimal usage.
* Design and build new financial systems functionality while maintaining business growth
* Create and maintain work flows, dashboards, saved searches, and editing fields.
* Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
* Familiar with web services such as XML, SOAP, WSDL, REST)
* Experience with NetSuite system implementation and integration.
* Experience, within a software delivery project environment, designing solutions, installing software and date migration
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities, in Colorado, APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Larry Harris at email@example.com or call me at (480) 530-2034.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Colorado