Our client is seeking a NetSuite Budget and Planning Consultant. In the opportunity you will be able to leverage your experience to assist Finance and Technology departments of their customers. This role will be involved in all aspects of the delivery of NetSuite Planning and Budgeting (NSPB), client services that includes assisting their clients in the designing, developing, and deployment of NSPB.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Lead NSPB implementations but contribute to other workstreams of various EPM/CPM solutions.
* Coordinate activities to support clients through requirement gathering and process design, optimization, industry best practices, and providing recommendations to enhance and accelerate the budgeting/forecasting or financial reporting process.
* Advise technical designs and develope best practices as a lead for the application component.
* Develop the test plan and coordinate resources required to complete end-to-end testing as the Test Cycle Lead.
* Define a training plan and coordinating resources to deliver application and process training as the Training Lead.
* Facilitate application design sessions advising in areas such as application architecture, process and application alignment and optimization, report design and alignment, and security design.
* Configure application components, including optimal hierarchy configuration, currency translation, intercompany eliminations, reports, Excel interface templates, and application rules customization consistent with business, functional and performance requirements.
* Assist with data conversion and interfacing activities including user support to load and reconcile data.
* Prepare key deliverables such as requirement documents, design documents, development inventory, test documentation, training materials and administration/procedural guides.
* Proactively learn about other EPM applications including (but not limited to): Oracle EPM and IBM Planning Analytics, etc. The consultant should have strong business process knowledge that can be applied to various technologies.
* Contribute to internal initiatives around staff development and support of marketing content needs.
* Supervise, train, and coach junior team members.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
* Hands-on experience in requirement gathering and end-to-end implementation of NSPB or Oracle EPM.
* Accounting/Finance operational experiences.
* Sound understanding in Basic Accounting & Financial consolidation process.
* Good analytical and interpretation skill.
* Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other Office products.
* Good presentation and Documentation skills.
* Should be independent and team contributor.
* Extra advantage if you worked in IBM Cognos Analytics (BI) and Power BI solutions.
* Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Business, Finance, Information Systems, Accounting, or other technical discipline
* English (Required)
* US work authorization (Required)
* NetSuite Planning and Budgeting (NSPB)
* Finance and accounting operations