The NetSuite Consulting Manager will be responsible for Solution Design, Architect and pre-sales activities for NetSuite Cloud ERP. They will work within a project team and will be responsible for managing clients. This position will assess client needs, design solutions, and work with implementation team to the client's satisfaction.
* Identify and document business requirements and use cases
* Prepare Demo and present to clients
* Prepare SOW
* Prioritize customer success and project scope
* Create functional and process design and prototyping - functional and technical
* Work with implementation team to successfully deliver the project
* Transition customer after go live to account management and support
* Build knowledge base with Technology, Media & Telecommunications industries
* They want someone local to San Francisco that can commute to clients on a local level at least once a week.
* You set your own schedule
* 100% remote
* + MORE!