Sr. Netsuit Administrator - Leadership Role - Remote - $115,000
Sr. Netsuite Administrator - Leadership Role - Remote - $115,000
The Sr. NetSuite Administrator in this role is responsible for the management and implementation of IT Systems and internal software. This position is responsible for overseeing daily operations of all IT related employees and tasks within the organization. This employee will work closely with senior management to ensure both new and old software meet the business' needs.
* Upgrade, test, and coordinate service outages with both internal and external clients
* Ensure the training and support of end users in with their workstation and internal software applications
* Analyze and document business requirements of internal software application
* Present the VP of operations and seniors with the business case for new software capabilities by working directly with user groups
* Research and define a list of competing software products that best meet the needs of business requirements by collaborating with impacted users
* Define, implement, and maintain customizations within NetSuite
* Communicate with employees, customers, and outside vendors
* Experience with business application management, specifically NetSuite
* IT Application and IT employee management
* Advanced experience with data analysis in Excel, specifically v-lookups and pivot tables
* Experience with project management, system implementation, and system integration
* Ability to work independently while collaborating with cross-functional teams
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as strong written and verbal communication skills
If you have experience in leading a team using NetSuite please reach out to discuss this opportunity.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Utah APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Emily Stoneking at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 480-530-2049
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Utah / Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner