My client is looking for a NetSuite Accountant to work remotely for their San Francisco office. They are developing therapies for cancer patients. Join a team dedicated to taking on the world's toughest diseases.
Role & Responsibilities
* Oversee financial reporting, bank statements, and daily cash flow.
* Manage accounts payable and receivable as well as end-of-year processes.
* Handle purchasing and inventory.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience with NetSuite enterprise resource planning
* Knowledge on Coupa, NetSuite, and Mineral Tree
* Inventory and commission reporting within NetSuite
* Experience with AP and GL
* Independent self-motivated worker
If are interested in applying e-mail your resume to Amanda Modly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.