Looking for a motivated NetSuite Administrator who uses solution based thinking to find opportunities to improve the current systems. This administrator would be responsible for identifying, documenting, and configuring NetSuite and third party integrations to the system. The administrator would work directly with a team of developers to implement changes to the modules within NetSuite.
* Implement and maintain system upgrades
* Work with developers on integrations and maintenance of 3rd party software
* Provide training and support to other employees on NetSuite usage
* Report to management on changing business needs and provide solutions
* Optimize and configure front-end tools, dashboards, and saved searches
Skills and Experience:
* NetSuite ERP
* NetSuite CRM
* IT application management
* System Integrations
* Analytical and problem solving
If you are an experienced NetSuite administrator who enjoys problem solving please do not hesitate to reach out.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Utah APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Emily Stoneking at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2049
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Utah / Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner