Anderson Frank is partnered with an E-commerce company based in the Orlando area that is seeking a NetSuite Developer to provide support with 3rd party integrations and other customizations to their platform. Expect to be engaged for at least 6 months with this client @ 40 hours per week.
Role & Responsibilities
* Create NetSuite solutions that support end-user's business and goals
* Design, deploy, and manage workflows
* Create custom fields, forms, and records.
* Troubleshoot application and script issues
* Perform 3rd party integrations
* Data migration, manipulation, and validation
Skills & Qualifications
* 4+ years of experience as a NetSuite Developer
* 3rd Party integration experience (Celigo)
* Experience within e-commerce, distribution, or related industry preferred
* SuiteCloud Developer Certification preferred
* SuiteScript 2.0 experience