IT Enterprise Application Manager - Irvine, CA - $120-$150k
This company is a commercial medical device company that focuses on evolving products to treat and transform the lives of patients suffering from poisonous illnesses.
You will be working as the IT Manager, responsible for planning and managing all aspects of implementation and maintenance of the ERP application to effectively apply technological solutions to aid in the functionality of the business.
Your responsibilities include:
* Manage business needs, design, development, implementation, and support of ERP system
* Collaborate effectively with other senior IT team members to determine overall strategy to complete projects
* Research and evaluate new technologies and trends to use as enhancements or upgrades to existing applications
* Lead and manage the NetSuite system
You would be a great fit if you have the following qualifications:
* Experience in leading business application management
* Managing teams through software development
* Problem solving and communication skills
* Great organizational and teamwork skills
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Southwest region apply now by e-mailing your resume to Kayleigh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 480-530-2020.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Irvine / IT / Manager / Enterprise Application / Administrator / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner